Sunday 14 June 2009

Pink top test video upZ~^_^


Added a new video of the Yoko mask, in the Meer Campbell customisation. Posted a number of photos of this costume a couple of weeks ago. Didn't put on Meer's signature star shaped hairpin for this video... I feel it didn't really matter hehe. Used the new camera angle... wanted to see if its ok or not. This angle of video is video from the digital camera. The camera is a full HD digital camera, probably the first of its kind... the videos it takes lags even when played on my fairly new computer. So video editing is a little troublesome. The other thing is that its in portrait view, so it turns up 90 degrees rotated in the computer. Its kinda a hassle and slows the rendering process further to re-render a rotated and down sized version. hehe~^_^;

Well... other things which I'm busy with is the making of two new T-fa modelled masks. They are both customised differently. I suppose no one has seen the T-fa mask in another except for the Tifa customisation. If you're curious how they would turn out, then same thoughts here. Both masks are in the process of finishing (polishing), one is almost completed and ready to paint. I'll get them both ready to be painted simultaneously... might need a couple of days of work for that. The hair has arrived for one of them too~ hehe... so are the eyes.

Stay tuned for more updates~^_^
Don't forget to rate and comment on the video~ Thank you~!!!~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. omoshiro ne.. quite interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again =]

    As the others this kugurimi is very cute ^^
    HeHe, I'm not familiar with the names yet. *-* So, I'm quite confused with some names (Yoko, Yu, T-fa);

    By the way.I think the camera angle was OK.

    You should try asking someone to be your cameramen xD
    I don't know if you already have tried it, but zooms effects may be nice.

    As I said before, my comment may have some writing mistakes. So, if you see any odd think, plz ignore it. ><

    Bye ^.~

    ReplyDelete