Thursday 4 June 2009

Please note the following updates~^_^

Hi everyone, phew... its been really busy busy busy.
I thought that the website was pretty much done the other day then I realised that there were some problems faced by members. So I went back to the drawing board and did another rather large renovation and now it is almost done.
Please DO NOT visit the links page for the time being, it is kinda messed up~^_^; I promise I'll get it fixed as soon as I can~
As usual, if you saw this message, please give me your feedback here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=361
Please do not hesitate to tell me anything which is even the slightest amiss.
I'm still finding it a little short of perfect and will be making small changes shortly, and your input will be most appreciated ^_^

Another update. I have registered for a domain name so I will slowly start to use the URL http://www.kigurumicosplay.com from now on. The previous URL http://wyu.ulmb.com is still operational, but eventually, it will be changed into the new URL completely~^_^

The other thing I was busy with was the silicone mold for the new mask. The mold has cured, took less than 6 hours actually. Pretty quick but I let it sit for over 12 hours. There were a few dimples here and there which I've filled and repaired.
I've talked more about the mold in the new mask making thread (silicone mold) click on the image to visit there~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment