Friday 12 June 2009

T-fa test video. Black and white lolita dress



Added a new video today, its the video of the zentai-less T-fa cosplay in the black and white lolita dress.
I just realised that I haven't made a video for the T-fa mask yet. I guess it is about time I put this one up~^_^
I really ought to put at least a couple more videos of the T-fa mask so that interested buyers can have something to look at when deciding which mask to buy. Come to think of it, even the Yoko mask doesn't have a proper video >_<
Eeeks... kinda shoddy and late in the work.

Hehe, some of you may noticed that there is a little stray hair falling down the side... Well, first videos sometimes tend to be a problem as all these masks are the first of its kind~^_^ Think I'll fix it before the next time I use it.

So, what do you all think of the T-fa mask? Hehe, may I ask that you leave a comment and rating if you are not in too much or a hurry~^_^ Enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi !! ^^

    That animegao no kigurumi is very very cute =]
    Actually, I say your vídeos yesterday on youtube, I think they're the best kigurumi videos. I've never seen any animegao which is as perfect as yours.

    Also, I noticed some another things that I really want to comment. The illumination of your videos is very good. I think it has emphasized your cosplay's beauty.

    All of your clothes is very cute too ^^ as your masks. =]

    HeHe. I know you're a guy >< (I've seen in a fórum website)
    But,generaly, a guy doesn't have that charm. Are you an actor or sth like it? I'm kidding xD

    So, srry if you didn't understand me, I'm brazilian, sometimes I do some mistakes. û.u

    I think you got a new fan *-*
    I'll start checking everyday for new posts. See ya and have a nice day; ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ERIK.
    I'm glad you liked my work.
    I'll gladly ask you to join our forums and chat in there.
    If you like the hobby, you can see how they are made and meet other people who are also interested in kigurumi cosplay.
    Have fun~

    Wyu

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice... i think the answer to all that is just that wyu is really experienced.. hmm i suppose doing the bareskin with kigurumi idea is not really feasible as the skin u show might suggest smthng but then agn.. taking into consideration this costume i think its fine..

    PS: try tilting ur head down a little in the rest of the photoshots.. ur vocals are recognisable..

    ReplyDelete