Monday 1 June 2009

Live Wear Yu Website version 4

A large number of small updates accumulated makes a Major update~^_^ Well, since there has been a fairly significant change in design and functionality, I think this would be the 4th version of my website~^_^
As of now hehe... Live Wear Yu Kigurumi Cosplay Society Version 4 is fully operational and ready~^_^ I sincerely thank everyone for their patienced throughout the renovations on the site, I hope that visitors will find the new layout a little more convenient for navigating around the site and also help me put forward more content for your viewing pleasure~<3

Not to forget, I'll like to apologise for all the inconsistencies and downtimes which caused any inconvenience to you. Thanks again for your patience and I appreciate your continuous support~<3

Hehe, its kinda embarassing... I've also thought up a motto for my website. >_^ It is "Kigurumi for everyone else~" What it signifies is that, there are already a large pool of kigurumi cosplayers, kigurumi information and kigurumi merchandise in the non english speaking world. With so many english speaking kigurumi cosplayers around, it was rather difficult for a long time to get access to this hobby and its information. So for all dearest english speaking friends out there, I hope to offer the same quality merchandise and community no lesser than the best. May you enjoy what I've tried to put up and let us all have fun together~^_^

All the forum features and bugs has been fixed, so feel free to browse around and use the services provided in the forums. The new layout is designed to allow viewers to access all the available portions of the website at a click on the mouse. All the content from before is now placed under one roof hehe~
If you spot any problems, be sure to notify me here~^_^
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=361

I will continue to improve the browsing experience and add more feature but at a slower pace, there are improvements to the links page in the planning for now. Thank you for your visit and I hope that this can be a motivation to make kigurumi cosplay loved by as many people as possible~^_^

Also, did a small cosplay shoot today, which happened to commemorate this day. Meet Meer Campbell in her pink casual wear~^_^ Its a tiny pink tank top and tubde skirt laced with black ribbons. The inner wear is a full body lined style bodysuit hehe... Say hello to Meer Meer~^_^




Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment