Friday 29 May 2009

Semi-Major renovating of the forums~^_^

Spent a couple of hours or more renovating and upgrading the forum features today. Added a new forum under the general catagory called "Kigurumi Chatter"~^_^ There are many times when I just want to gossip or talk about new websites (kigurumi or non kigurumi related) but find it hard to find a reason or a place to bring up the topics. Since there are so many new kigurumi websites popping up over time, I thought that there are many nice comments, thoughts and hehe... gossip we can talk about in the new topic~^_^ (I hope that me called the new forum a topic, forum and category didn't confuse anyone, nvm you didn't noticed it hehe.... anyway, you know what I'm referring to~^^)

Also, added permissions for some of the categories which requires member login in order to view. It is about time lurkers give a little response when viewing categories like my elaborate mask making techniques that I shared unconditionally~^_^ Was also considering making the "Showcase your pictures" category a login required section. Then I thought since the images are showcased there by members, it would mean they want it to be seen right? So I didn't change the permissions in the end. What do you think? Hmm I really should start thinking about how I can allow users to give an answer to questions like the one I just asked.

Okie anyway~
All the Sailor Mars cosplay by T-fa images are ready, thank you T-fa for modelling in the outfit for us~^_^ Hmm I should really find a way to facilitate users to leave comments in such situations...>_<; Oh well, means more work for the webby for later~^_^ Below should be all the remaining pics I want to put up on Sailor Mars T-fa. No videos. Enjoy everyone~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment