Sunday 24 May 2009

Tell me what you think.

Hmm, tempted to merge the forum and blog together.
Saw some mods while creating the forums which allows blog+forum merger... its kinda cool an idea, but phew... I see that it is a huge job.
But... I'll just put that into consideration for the next version of the website.
I'm saying this because Its kinda inconvenient to redirect users to this blog into the forums to carry on the discussion over there. The forum has grown considerably in size and Its kinda like a second website...
If any pro web devs are around here lurking, I'll greatly appreciate if you can enlighten me on what options do I have, thank you~^_^
(I bet no one here knows what I'm talking abt >_< ... or so I thought?)

I upgraded the website part of my site today... now all individually opened html files will be redirected to open up in frames as it should. Still waiting for a few replies to questions I asked in forums.

Anyway, I've posted some images in the forums for some feedback. Yeap, they're new images of the C.C. cosplay, think I'll post the remaining up tomorrow, time to take a break now. Do drop by the forums and give me some feedback on the cosplay. I thought of some improvements myself for the next shoot (if I have time) too~^_^ Finally put the C.C. black rebellion costume to good use~^_^
Don't forget to write~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment