Friday 15 May 2009

What would happen if I were anime~^_^

Took the Yoko mask... well Meer Campbell mask now... out for a spin. Realised that the new look is ravishing... living so close to a cute songstress yet can't ask her out for a date... need to keep businesses in the bedroom hehe~^_^...
Got a comment from someone that Meer's busts should be bigger... I thought... what?!?! Aren't they still not big enough??... Well... took a look at my Meer Campbell figurine and though... well yeah... in anime her busts would be like two grapes stuck on a board ^_^. Hmm and the waist of the Meer figurine is soo thin... its almost like it is going to break.

I thought what would I look like if I were anime. Took the photographs taken and did photo manipulation to it... hehe... a little push here and some presses there. Finally got what I think is reasonable. Somehow I think the anime version is still larger... but I can't tell myself to keep going any further, its starting to look ridiculous in photograph lol...

Anime version of Meer Campbell Kigurumi (wait a sec... a little confused... i thought kigurumi should already look totally anime-ish already...nevermind try again next time. There is not enough stretch in my costume to attain that unfortunately)
Well... just for fun... have a look, feel free to comment.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you do look more anime like that! Wouldn't mind seeing an entire photo set done like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would enjoy seeing a photo set of this. Heck, I'd like to see a photo set with the updated mask and your Meer costume, as well as a video...

    ReplyDelete