Thursday 28 May 2009

T-fa cosplays Sailormars~^_^

At last, got all the C.C. pictures I wanted to put up sorted out. They are all from the same set of images, I haven't got time to improve the look for another shoot. Hehe... but eventually I hope I will~

Took a little shoot today, T-fa has black hair so I thought about who else I can cosplay using T-fa and I recalled that I have the Sailor Mars costume. T-fa make a better Sailor Mars than Yu in terms of alikeness I feel~^_^
T-fa has long straight black hair reaching her waist which is exactly the same as Sailor Mar's. Yu's hair is shorter, a little brown and curled, though her Sailor Mar cosplay was still good looking~^_^

Good thing that the masks I make has removable hair. Otherwise The tiara cannot be put on. The hair was in the way of the tiara at first which has to be slipped under the hair and attached to the top. Conventionally, it will poke through the hair if you just try to put it between the hair. I lifted the wig and placed it inside instead~^_^

More T-fa as Sailor Mars pictures are on the way.... >_< busy preparing them and trying to sleep early... phew~
Hope you like the pictures~<3






 







Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment