Tuesday 26 May 2009

Tess mask refurbishing 90% completed

Hmm... found myself in the state that updates to my website becomes hindered by busy schedule once again. Did a little refurbishing on the Tess mask which belongs to Daza. Waiting for some parts of the varnishing to dry now.... will work on it and finish it tomorrow. Won't be expecting me to model in it... I'll probably pass out from ...fumes.

The picture on the left shows how its like now... I've mentioned a little but more but mainly posted pictures of some parts of the hair styling process.

I styled the hair in stages, first seperating parts of the hair and then fixing those parts, then styling another part then fixing those part. Tend to be easier I thought... anyone pro at styling hair can give advice~^^

Anyone watched Kurogane No Linebarrels? I feel that the Tess mask now resemble one of the characters from there... watch it to know who I mean. Its a nice anime btw~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment