Saturday 23 May 2009

C.C. (C2) from Code Geass R2 Black Rebellion

C.C. One of my favourite anime female characters from the animated TV series (there's manga too) called Code Geass. Finally got the Ignis mask set up to cosplay as C.C. in her black figure hugging dress worn in the second season of Code Geass. For visitors unfamiliar with Code Geass, I've attached two videos below, try to see if you can spot C.C. in the costume here ~^_^



Took quite a number of photos of C.C. during the photoshoot. And also of C.C.'s cute little companion Cheese-kun~^_^. I didn't take a video this time, I suppose I might have to do it again another day~

The Ignis mask is a modified version of the original C.C. mask. I wonder if you see any resemblance to the original C.C. mask here. I thought they look quite different hehe. But as always, there is C.C.'s pouted lips and semi closed eyes ^_^ (I think I love the look of C.C.'s eyes hehe).I've posted some images below, but I couldn't get them all ready in such a short time. I only took the shoot less than an hour ago. Meantime, I hope you enjoy the pictures, I'll put more up shortly. Don't forget to move over to the forums and chit chat okie~^_^
Have a fabulous day~^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment