Friday 15 May 2009

Meer Campbell returns with a new look~

The former Meer Campbell photoshoots were all done by Yu cosplaying as Meer~ This time Meer Campbell has returned as herself and she is happier than ever~^_^ She's all smiles~
I deliberately reshaped the Yoko mask head and made the new look specifically for Meer. Hmm... I'm even considering changing the name of the mask. But that would cause confusion and would just mean I was indecisive in the beginning wouldn't I. The reason I named the design Yoko, was originally because it was meant to be used to cosplay Yoko from Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann by a friend. Giveth the Yoko mask the her but she's got other other business to tend to than actively kigurumi-ing. Well... a thing of the past now.

What do you think, can I call the refurbished Yoko mask the Meer Campbell mask? Ok, gonna talk about the update. I shaped the wig to look like Meer's cute spikey bangs and permanently fixed those. I also permanently fixed a pair of sideburns. No more bad hair days.

I'll say something about the new masks. They are sooo easy to switch and put on compared to the Yu masks. I just popped the Meer one off and popped the T-fa one back on during the live chat yesterday in less than 20 seconds. That provides so many possibilitues.. If I were to refurbish the Yu mask, I must make it a pop and ready to go design as well. The current Yu mask has a zipped up back and the hair needs to be attached seperately. However, the Yu mask has incredible versatility... like a GN drive Gundam (hmm nvm if you don't know that). Its hair is completely not fix and can be styled in any way. Was thinking about making Chun Li again with the T-fa mask but it is not possible. The hair is permanently set >_<. Only Yu can go from Chun Li to Mitsuki Sawatari with a little hair tying. I'll upgrade the Yu mask when I have the time.

Back to Meer. Posted up a few photo manips of Meer as how she would look like in the anime world. I found that version really cute too though photo editing is too much a chore to do anymore. I saw the comments in that post, I'm afraid its gonna be hard. Did a second image, it is not easy with the hair in the way and also trying to avoid making photoshop stretch marks outragrously obvious. So I think there won't be an animerised version of Meer. Posted a few of the pictures taken yesterday below. I think the new mask looks perfect for Meer Campbell... well I would make it so for other characters anyway. Really love the look and feel~^_^ Enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment