Thursday 21 May 2009

Tess mask partially refurbished.

Worked as far as I could with the Tess mask sent in for refurbishing (at some fee). Currently waiting for the new hair to arrive in to finish the refurbishing work. A little like waiting for supplies to turn up at a construction site. This idea inspired me to make the picture on the left. Click on it to take you to the refurbishing forum thread which talks about each stage of the refurbishing process.

Talking about refurbishing, there are things which I can improve and there are things which are beyond my a small job. Its kinda fun (while you have some time) to give yourself a test if you are able to beat your old work. I thank Daza for this opportunity to have some new experience, while at the same time earn a little while having fun. Though there have been much learnt between the time when the Tess mask was made and now, making it easy for me to find places to improve on. I don't know if I'll do refurbishing work again in the future. Its a rather ...hmm dirty job hehe ^_^;

Well, no really captivating updates this time. Drop in the forums and talk/give comments or put up something interesting to kill boredom. I've some backlogged work yet to post up, once I get any done, I'll put them up as soon as I can.

Seen an inspiring video some time ago and felt wanting to watch it again today. It is so so encouraging and touching. Moved me close to tears. Unrelated to kigurumi cosplay, but I thought no harm side tracking a little to share some inspiration. I would guess most people have already heard of her? Susan Boyle. The very good singer (not professional, so don't compare her to one.) who shook the world with a wake up call on "Do not judge a book by its cover" lesson hehe.
Enjoy... if it touched you too, I don't mind having a discussion on this in the forum.
Susan Boyle's show on Britain's got Talent

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment