Sunday 17 May 2009

More updates, Meer Campbell and Forum

I changed the name of the "FORUM" link on the main page into "COMMUNITY" to suit most forum naming terms. I really hope to make it a nice little community and perhaps add a little more of something to make things more lively. I believe inspiration is what is most important in obtaining ideas, so I'm researching around... well not really researching... just browsing around and absorbing useful ideas. I have a few ideas in mind, making me kinda excited about making a new website altogether with more dynamic content. If I get the change and burning motivation in some time soon, I'll start with it. Would probably take a while to finish ^_^;

I have updated the forums with most of the features I hoped for. Browsed through the entire library of customisations provided by phpBB and picked the useful ones out. Got ideas from the others and also learnt the potential feature I might add in the future. I have just about half a dozen more features I am considering implementing and then I'm done. At the same time, all the mask designs are finalised and I don't see myself making new masks for a while now. Until I get new fundings at least~>_<; I will really appreciate it if visitors are drop by the community forums and write, comment, show anything they desire. So far, there has been a large number of lurkers who look but doesn't contribute. I'm quite disappointed but I guess thats usually the case. Please if you have some time or just anything which can be of an interesting topic to talk about, please write.

I've included a few more pictures taken during the recent Meer Campbell photoshoot. Learnt a few issues with the new mask first hand. They will be fixed soon... could be said to be a small upgrade~^_^ Until then... enjoy the pictures~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment