Monday 11 May 2009

New Live Wear Yu Kigurumi Cosplay Society forums fully operational~^_^

The Live Wear Yu Kigurumi Cosplay Society forums has completed its home relocation and also received a major face lift. It is now fully tweaked and operational, feel free to drop in and register a new account~^_^. I have added most of the features I intended to add and there are less member restrictions on visualisations than before. I hope to provide a new an improved bulletin board experience to everyone to share thoughts, craftwork and images. And because I'm hosting the entire forum on my webserver now, there are so much more freedom for me to provide to members. Do you want larger avatars? Or bigger signatures to customise your profile? Want to list your website here or use fun emoticons when writing? Now you can. The images and attachments can be hosted on my server, so feel free to upload anything you like to be attached here to share with others. I will monitor and fix any further problems while at the same time look for more robust upgrades to make the forum experience as interactive yet not too cluttering for everyone. Feel free to chat anything you wish in the related categories and help me make the forums a lively, friendly and informational place. ^_^ Thank you~!!!

A reminder again, if you are a member of the FORMER forum, check your private messages in the FORMER forum for your temporary user ID and Password for the new forums. This is so that you can retain your user ID with all your post records in the new forums. If you haven't got an account before, or want to make a new account anyway, just sign up in the new forums and you can start commenting and customising your profile. I strongly encourage you to get a forum account, hehe... so that you will receive certain announcements and priviledges~ Once again, thank you~

I have currently resumed working on the T-fa mask, it is almost completed ^_^. The latest step I did was to smoothen and gloss coat the mask surface, and once it is dry, I will be able to paint it. All the remaining necessary materials have been obtained and waiting for the mask to be completed and attached ^_^ Hopefully I'll finish the mask within the next two to three days and I'll continue to post pictures in the forums~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go on the forum, girl. You really did a great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,i wanted to ask one thing,...suppose my dimensions are big,like 6ft tall,12 shoesize(EU).....can i still do kigurumi?...i mean,all the ones i see are all shorter and slim...almost female like features..would i fit in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kigi, you have nothing to worry about. I'm that tall myself and my shoe size is the same.~ ^_^
    Most importanly, its your creativity and techniques~

    ReplyDelete
  4. In that case,u rokk even more!!....

    ReplyDelete