Monday 18 May 2009

Guess the character~

The item which I was waiting for was a costume, and after the last couple of weeks, it has finally arrived. The costume is really nice, I'll take note to buy from this tailor in the future as well. Drop me a message if you want to know the tailor's name. The entire costume is made from synthetic leather. Came with a white inner wear and synthetic leather glvoes too. The whole costume fitted me like a glove, just the right tightness I prefer~^^. It is really worth the money. With mask and costume complete, I took a preview photoshoot to see how it turn out.

Took pictures and some videos in the T-fa mask and this costume. Did a short live chat after the photoshoot as well. I tend to do live chats after a photoshoot since I'm already in costume, might as well go for it.

One thing I realised during the live that was that this costume is not as well known as I thought it is. Or is it? I decided to make a poll to learn from visitors if they have come across this character and costume or not. I'll post more pictures when they are ready, and eventually the videos too. Meantime, click on the image aboe and head down to the forums. There is a poll there, please poll honestly, just recall if you were aware of this character at first glance. If you need to see what other's wrote or say to recall the name, choose the No answer. Please sign-in in order to vote. Thanks everyone~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment