Wednesday 20 May 2009

Products page updated with new T-fa mask~^_^

Phew at last, the products page is finished. One thing at a time, on to the next task tomorrow.
I redesigned both the Live Wear Yu and Ebay mask sale listings hehe. Hopefully they can be honeypots to attract some nice buyers who will buy my artwork ^_^

The picture I attached above is a new banner I made for the mask sale page. Phew, without realising it, I think I have more masks than any other kigurumi cosplay ever... and If I include all the different characters cosplayed, it would be another record ^_^; It has been about 2 years since I started doing kigurumi. There were fun times and there were bored times. Most of the time, I'm busy beyond able to do anything else...lol. Not sure when I'll stop playing with kigurumi cosplay. But for sure, I believe that anything which has a beginning, will have an end. Let's just hope the end is a fruitful one~^_^

Do drop by my PRODUCTS page, originally named "MASK SALE". Thought this might have a more professional sounding tone. Added some special hover image gallery too hehe... simple to implement yet fancy~^_^
My Products Page

If you're interested in taking a look at my Ebay listing... hehe, there are slight changes in wordings there. Click on the link below.
My Ebay mask-sale listing

Have a splendid day everyone.
Have a Chat in My Forums~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot one record, Wyu. You're the only kigurumi artist with an english site who updates on a regular basis(at least 5 or 6 times a month).

    ReplyDelete