Tuesday 9 June 2009

Have your bookmarks point to www.kigurumicosplay.com yet?

Been a little busy with work and a couple mask orders. As some of you may be aware, I have gotten myself a domain name which is www.kigurumicosplay.com
It is about time I thought since wyu.ulmb.com is kinda not really a domain name hehe... If only a couple years back there were good webspace providers alike to nowdays which provides a complimentary domain name when you sign up for paid hosting with them. Now most people will find inertia in going to the new address since you're all already used to this one. The visitor which I'm most concerned about when doing this name change is Mr. Google... as he will surely complain how he will need to do crawl all over the new address again.

Another thing which caught my attention is the spread of swine flu. Hmm its seemingly not as deadly as the previous epidemic of SARS, but it is clear that this flu spreads much quicker and easier than SARS. There has already been hundreds and many countries entering the thousands of infeected cases. The situation is fairly minor at where I live, but I'm sure some of you may be living in countries with more severe spreads. So I wish all dear visitors to take care of themselves and be extra vigilant of the situation. Pay attention to the news and your own health condition.

As for me, I decided to go into Doll Mode to shelter out till the end of the epidemic. Well, dolls are made of plastic so we can't catch diseases can we~^_^ Below are a few pictures of me sitting around waiting for the epidemic spread to end.






Been waiting for quite some time until I started to fall over. Still waiting...
Reports says that it won't be over soon and might go on for a few years so I guess I'll be lying around for some time. If you see me covered in dust, do give me a dust down.

What is your, or are your ultimate last resort plans to counter the swine flu?
Talk about it in the forums if you have some interesting idea to share hehe~^_^

Hehe... the remaining pictures of T-fa cosplaying in the black and white lolita costume are ready. I even took a video, but I haven't even got time to look at it yet. Meantime, here are the pictures, I hope you like them and don't forget to check out the mask making thread updates in the forums as well as other interesting discussions going on~^_^


Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment