Friday 19 June 2009

Meer in traditional chinese robe/gown~^_^

Hi everyone,
Been good I hope. Thank you once again for your kind support to my blog and to my forums (www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3).

I did a Meer Campbell brief shoot today in a new costume. Its a pink traditional chinese robe worn by maidens in ancient China. It is not necessary a wealthy family's attire, everyone wears this back then, only more or less intricate and sophisticated are the designs. Hehe... this design... I guess would be more towards a nobleman's family stature.

Oh before that, did anyone noticed anything different with Meer? I did a small modification to the mask~^_^

Its made from silk, chiffon, lace and satin... it came with several bands of chiffon and I almost had no idea what goes where. Good thing I had a Yukata and I recalled that the bands were for fastening each layer of the robe~^_^

I intend to take more pictures and perhaps a video.
But I'm not sure if the hair is right... looks a little plain.
Perhaps everyone can chip in and give me some ideas on what I can use as hair decoration and not expensive at the same time~^_^ Of course it has to look good too~^_^

Click on the first image in this blog post to take you to the forum where you can give me suggestions. Thank you~<3~^_^

**By the way, have you changed your links to point to www.kigurumicosplay.com yet? ^_^? I'll be phasing out the current wyu.ulmb.com soon~**

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment