Saturday 20 June 2009

Shinku custom T-fa model mask completed.


Just finished working on the Shinku mask customisation from the T-fa model. Hmm turn out rather satisfactory to me. Its all done and all that is left is for the new owner not to screw up in the acquiring of the costume hehe... should be fine I guess...

The final outcome can be seen in the thread below, or click on the Shinku mask image. Hope to get some comments and feedback from you if you don't mind~^_^
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=474

As for the other T-fa model mask (the red head), I'm kinda still waiting for its orange wig to arrive at my doorsteps. Since it is a weekend now, I can only wait until the following Monday to check my mail box to see if it is here.
I'll put the updates up once that other mask is undergoing "construction" too. Won't take long once I get the hair, its all about a few hour's work~^_^

Oh not forgetting, I've gotten some head dress for the chinese traditional wear. Hopefully on this weekend I will be able to put it to some use~^_^
Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment