Monday 22 June 2009

Two updates today~^_^

After a long pause, I've finally put pictures into a new gallery~^_^ Which is the Ignis debut gallery. There are a number of pictures that I will like to keep them easily accessible to visitors in the debut shoot. It also has two videos as well, which I thought would be a waste if I don't put a link to them in the gallery~^_^

In the up coming days, I suppose whenever I have some spare time, I will spent it by putting up galleries. There has been quite a few shoots with sizable number of images which I can think of, the bunny suit, Tifa, Meer Campbell... phew quite a number.

For kigurumi cosplayers and fans alike, I have put up a new thread in the forum yesterday to see if anyone wants to make a combined purchase with me to obtain a high quality material zentai sutiable for kigurumi uses. I have posted the topic which talks about it in detail here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=5397#p5397

If you are interested, please confirm your request in the thread and I will close the order maybe in mid week or at the end of this week.
You're expected to send me the money for the purchase through PayPal before I place the order^_^ ... just in case you need to make arrangements.

Well... how the suit may look like would be something like the one found at:
http://wkwk.jpn.org/wkwk_images/koyori/01/000001.html
Rights reserved to its owner~^_^
Its much cheaper than 50% off from the known prices, so if you are looking for one, don't wait until it is too late~^_^ Details in forums.

The second update I want to talk about is a new fanart sent in by Ziyan Miao. Also a Singaporean. Wonder has he already joined the forums. Do drop by the fanart gallery to check it out~^_^ Its theme is based on Winter's lolita angel photoshoot.

Don't forget to drop by the new gallery and the fanart gallery. I hope you like the pictures, thank you~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: