Wednesday 24 June 2009

Samples has arrived.

Today the samples for the fabric which I'm ordering has arrived. I wasn't expecting it so soon, as ... seriously, the online store's service was attrocious. After repeated emails, not a single one was replied and when I asked when the sample is arriving, no reply as well. That is why I made two requests and apparently, they indeed received the earlier request and it was sent to me.

All fine is fine, the other related samples I asked for came and were correct, ranging from hot pink metallic to black PVC... But the unfortunate thing was... sheesh. Just the only thing which I can't afford to get wrong... they sent the wrong Neoprin.

Instead of this Neoprin:
http://spandexworld.com/c3/catalog/product/4661

I was sent this one instead, which is quite evident from the picture I took:
http://spandexworld.com/c3/catalog/product/4612

Had to call them up again and to bring to their attention that the material was wrong so please send the right one this time hehe. I'm really anticipating the second sample set because... I asked for over 40+ samples. Well... keep it hush (on the contrary) as they only allow 12 samples per customer. I picked almost 50 (from metallic, to velvet to PVC ^_^) and call them up to ask if that will be a problem. Very unexpectedly, they agreed and for free too (was initially about to pay $15 for express as they're too slow -__-) which is great. I just hope they don't send the wrong fabric sample this time. Fingers crossed.

>>INTERESTING FINDING HERE ^_^ <<
Oh on hindsight, the "wrong" Neoprin does tell me a lot about their Neoprin. From the picture I took above and the picture on their website, indeed the surface seems rough on one side, the other side is quite smooth. Well of course the Neoprin which we set our eyes upon has both sides smooth~ I was just pointing out a cool thingy... This Neoprin is rather thick as well... ok in fact its the thickest lycra I've come accross so far... nowonder its $10 per yard. How it feels like... thats the nice part. It feels rubbery on the smooth side and rough on the ...rough side. I looked at it under the light and its very very... very opaque. More so than 10z Spandex... might be because it is so thick. As for its colour, this one is kinda dark... it is in the RIGHT COLOUR, but a little dark. If it were much lighter, it will be just perfect. Since the correct Neoprin looks lighter in the picture, I've high hopes that it will be the right one. Now I'm really looking forward to verify the correct Neoprin once and for all and quickly order the new zentai suits ^_^ very excited.
Oh if you are interested in this and still haven't ordered from me yet, please do so in this forum topic. Please remember to state your height and weight. Details in the forum topic:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=487&start=0

Did another project today. A recent discussion topic brought my attention back to something which I have been planning on making but haven't got the time to make. Can you guess what it is? I put up a video previously to showcase the effects of this "doll upgrade" project... but I think it looks too skimpy in a tight shirt and pantsu~>_<; So unfortunately I took it off... for private viewing only ^_^

It is made from foam and very simple to make as you can see from the picture. Its effect... phew would love to show you but I can't find an appropriate place to post the video up. Its not show casing a new costume or new mask... its just... an upgraded doll body... which has a little... nudity @_@;
I'll try to find a place to put it up then~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment